“My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because of problems at work, personal life, her failures and children. She lost 30 pounds and weighted about 90 pounds. She got very skinny and was constantly crying. She was not a happy woman. She had suffered from continuing headaches, heart pain and jammed nerves in her back and ribs. She did not sleep well, falling asleep only in the mornings and got tired very quickly during the day. Our relationship was on the verge of a break up. Her beauty was leaving her somewhere, she had bags under her eyes, and she stopped taking care of herself. She refused to shoot the films and rejected any role. I lost hope and thought that we’ll get divorced soon… But then I decided to act. After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on earth. She is the idol of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her. I began to shower her with flowers, kisses and compliments. I surprised and pleased her every minute i could. I gave her a lot of gifts and i lived just for her. I spoke in public only about her. I incorporated all themes in her direction. I praised her in front of her own and our mutual friends. You won’t believe it, but she blossomed. She became better. She gained weight, was no longer nervous and loved me even more than ever. I had no clue that she could love that much. And then I realized one thing: the woman is the reflection of her man.” ~ Brad Pitt about Angelina Jolie
I could do it
Leo whispers to himself
I could just snatch it and run
WOW. OK. SO. Not only do we have the exquisite GANGSTA. tarot set reprint to look forward to in Go Go Bunch #3 (look at those revised The Fool cards~), we also have A GANGSTA. SPIN-OFF SERIES. That’s right, GANGSTA:CURSED. E_MARCO ADRIANO will focus on Marco’s exploits and will begin serialisation in Go Go Bunch #4. Issue #3 will contain a brief prologue to help get us all excited.
GANGSTA:CURSED. will be illustrated by Kamo Syuhei and based on Kohske’s original GANGSTA. concept. Kohske suggested on Twitter that there will be another surprise announcement relating to her works, but that won’t be revealed until this month’s @Bunch is released. Stay tuned for more info, as always!
(copied from artist’s comments)
Thought I’d share some of my brushes since a couple of people have asked <3
These are my favourites/the ones I use most C:
1. Painting Brush: The Brush I use for most of my painting. It blends really nicely but you have to merge all your layers. It’s nice and smooth and especially good for grass, fur, and small details.
2. Marker Tool: I mostly use the Marker tool for sketching, because it’s soft and subtle and lines just turn out so much nicer <3 Also good for bushes or leaves. (fav.me/d6v9lg6 as shown here) Picture above is a really bad example of what it is capable of, sorry ahaha :L
3. Pencil Tool: Basically the same as the pen tool you automatically get in SAI, but with slightly changed settings for sharp, crisp and smooth lines C: I always use this one for lineart.
4. Marker Tool #2: Completely different to marker tool one. I use this one to lay down my colours while painting and not much else. It blends ok. Reason I like it though because its really good to lay down the colours you’re going to use, as it’s slightly see through, without making it look messy.
5. Acrylic Tool: I really need to rename my tools pff. Basically the same as the previous tool but with much better blending.
6. Fur Tool: Although I’ve never actually found a use for this tool (sigh) it’d be really good for fur and I love the way it looks //v\ just haven’t found a use for it yet.
7. Water Tool: Ahaha wow I use this tool way too much. I use it for getting my shading to look softer at some parts, I use it for blurring, blending, lighting, adding effects ect. ect. Its one of the tools that comes with Paint Tool SAI when you first get it but I think the settings are changed a bit.
How to make new brushes in SAI
Most of you probably already know how to make yourself brushes in SAI, but here it is just in case. Right click one of the light grey, empty boxes underneath your tools, and select a tool base. (for example pen, brush, marker, acrylic, eraser) This will be the starting point of your brush. then just edit the settings, and give it a name C:
Feel free to make/use these C: